Peters & Nye is a law firm located in South Barrington, a northwest suburb of Chicago, serving domestic and international clients in the insurance industry. Our doors opened in the spring of 2011; however, combined, our attorneys have over a century of legal expertise in the insurance industry. This single-minded focus helped create long-standing relationships in all areas of the insurance and legal communities. The attorneys at Peters & Nye are nationally and internationally recognized as experts in the insurance industry, respected by colleagues, adversaries, clients and mediators. Every partner at Peters & Nye has decades of experience in insurance law.
Exceptional responsiveness within a fee structure reasonable to the insurance industry
Our attorneys are all insurance specialists regardless of their title. Therefore we staff our client’s businesses as cost efficiently as possible in the best interest of our clients. Being insurance specialists we are sensitive to providing exceptional service with a fee structure unmatched in the industry. Clients receive unparalleled expertise, incomparable responsiveness, and unwavering commitment to personal service. We are humbled by the strong, long-standing relationships we have with our current clients. These relationships are based on a fundamental partnership built on the trust and knowledge that we will evaluate and manage a matter to best meet our clients’ goals and manage their resources. Our attorneys appreciate and share client objectives. We respect our client’s resources and strive for efficient resolutions. Clients are always treated with nothing less than the highest level of integrity, professionalism and commitment.
Innovative and creative, yet practical solutions
Peters & Nye successfully represents insurance companies in virtually all areas of complex insurance coverage and litigation including:
- Directors and Officers liability insurance coverage.
- High profile, high-dollar value mass tort litigation arising out of environmental disasters, defective products and toxic torts.
- Domestic and international insurers in the resolution of EPL claims, including high-profile class actions, individual lawsuits, and administrative claims.
- Complex claims brought against administrators, fiduciaries and trustees of Employer sponsored health, pension and retirement benefit plans.
- Claims arising under Financial Institution bonds, Fidelity Bonds, Securities Broker/Dealer Bonds, Mortgage Broker/Banker Bonds, and Commercial Crime Policies.
- Claims brought against professionals for negligence in the performance of their services.
- All supported by an exceptional litigation practice led by experienced trial and appellate attorneys. We represent clients in state and federal trial and appellate courts throughout the country and in domestic and international arbitration proceedings.